Welcome Home for the Holidays, Champaign-Urbana
Shopping and eating in Champaign-Urbana can be fun and beneficial for all, not to mention the unique gifts and treats you can find for the loved ones in your life
This year, you are invited to shop, dine and play at “home” right here in Champaign-Urbana. If there is one thing that continues to ring true in 2021, it is that local businesses are near and dear to our hearts. We hope to help showcase some of the wonderful Champaign-Urbana area small businesses that have great gift ideas and treats for your holiday needs.
1. Check out the listings below and see how you can shop (and eat) your way around town – and beyond – for everyone on your list.
2. Be sure to check back often as businesses will be updating their information to include special holiday shopping promotions.
Shop locally and globally with handcrafted decor, toys, ornaments, jewelry, accessories, coffee, chocolate and more! As a nonprofit organization, Ten Thousand Villages creates opportunities for families and communities to thrive through strong relationships, fair wages, safe working conditions, and sustainable practices. Holiday hours: Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday noon-4 p.m.
Location: 105 N. Walnut St., Champaign
Who to Shop For at Ten Thousand Villages: There is something for everyone at Ten Thousand Villages. Be sure to think of teachers, friends, family, co-workers, and more. There are gifts for the home decor enthusiasts and those that enjoy supporting non-profit organizations while shopping.
Modern Family Dinners provides you with great tasting, home cooked meals that are packaged and ready to reheat in your kitchen. Let them help you with your meals and gifts. Modern Family Dinners is offering seasonal meals, side dishes, appetizers and desserts for upcoming holiday parties.
Location: 3302 Mission Dr., Champaign
Who to Shop For at Modern Family Dinners: Think of all of the upcoming holiday parties and events. How nice would it be to pick up a homemade dinner, appetizer, or dessert and take it to your next party? Gift cards are a great idea for those that are difficult to shop for.
Location: Old Farm Shops, 1721 W. Kirby Ave., Champaign
Who to Shop For at Texture Home: There is something for everyone at Texture Home! They have a great selection of home decor for house and apartment dwellers alike. Additionally, they love to help you put together a hostess gift, thank you gift, or a gift for any special occasion.
Apricot Lane has everything you need for your holiday shopping. Whether its clothing, gifts or unique jewelry pieces we have you covered. Shop in store, online or schedule a fashion party with your family and friends. Mention chambanamoms to get 15 percent off full priced items. Offer expires Dec. 24, 2021.
Location: 1005 S. Neil St., Suite 1, Champaign
Who to Shop for at Apricot Lane Champaign: Buy something for your friends, family, and others in your life who enjoy clothing, jewelry, and unique finds.
Join Golden Weather Goods this holiday to discover gifts designed by independent makers and inspired by warmth and light. Shop in-store on Small Business Saturday for exclusive offers!
Location: 41 E. University Ave., Champaign
Who to Shop For at Golden Weather Goods: You can find something for just about everyone on your list at Golden Weather Goods – perfect gifts for the hostess, friends, family, teachers, and more.
Check out Champaign Center Partnership’s new one-stop shop for gift cards from local businesses in Champaign center. Purchase gift cards from a variety of small shops, which will be bundled and delivered directly to you. Their new gift card shop will make gift -giving easier this holiday season and directly supports small businesses in the heart of Champaign.
Location: 301 N. Neil St., Suite 400, Champaign
Let Big Grove do the holiday cooking for you! Choose from turkey, al pastor-style ham, or bone-in ribeye roast…amazing sides..dessert…and retail wine at a VERY reasonable price. Pre-order NOW on their website. Big Grove Tavern is in the heart of downtown Champaign, and they pride ourselves in being the most welcoming spot in CU. Enjoy brunch Saturday and Sunday, an ever-evolving list of craft cocktails and collection of brown spirits, and a diverse menu of elevated bar food and upscale classics.
Location: 1 E. Main St., Champaign
Are you interested in having your business listed in our Holiday Shopping and Eating Guide? We’d love to work with you! Complete this form and we will be in touch.
Everything Holiday Season In and Around Champaign-Urbana
- Where to Eat on Christmas in Champaign-Urbana
- Meals with Santa Claus in Champaign-Urbana
- Where to Find Santa Claus in the Champaign-Urbana Area
- 50+ Experience Gift Ideas for Kids in Champaign-Urbana
- Amazing Christmas Lights Around Champaign-Urbana and Beyond
- Live Nativity Displays in Champaign-Urbana
- Holiday Lights at the Zoo: Where to Drive From Champaign-Urbana
- How to Chop Down Your Own Christmas Tree in the Shawnee National Forest – For $5 (or Less)
- Home for the Holidays: Shopping and Eating Locally in Champaign-Urbana
- Botanical Garden at Lake of the Woods to Illuminate during Holidays for First Time
- 8+ Great Places to See Holiday Lights in Central Illinois
- All Aboard: Polar Express Fun (Beyond the Train) in Champaign-Urbana
- Champaign-Urbana Area Holiday Events and Activities
- Where to Buy a Live Christmas Tree Near Champaign-Urbana
- Christmas Parades near Champaign-Urbana
- German Christmas Market Returns to Riggs Beer Company in Urbana
- What You Need to Know About the Walk-Through Holiday Lights at Allerton Park