Trick-or-Treat Hours for Champaign-Urbana Metro Area Communities
Halloween trick or treat times for Champaign-Urbana and beyond
Editor’s note: We will be updating these times as news becomes available. Some communities might be adjusting their times last minute. Stay tuned for updates.
It’s their favorite night of the year! Oct. 31 means trick or treating, of course. One thing parents need to be aware of, especially parents who are new to a community or new to having kids trick-or-treating, is that most area towns have specific trick-or-treat hours. And in many communities in the Champaign-Urbana area, they only get two “official” hours to trick or treat.
Chambanamoms.com thanks Smile Doctors for presenting this list.
At Smile Doctors, they share their culture, their expertise, and their hearts with each and every patient they see.
Confidence is a beautiful thing. They want to give you the power to share it with the world through your smile! That’s why from the moment you step into a Smile Doctors clinic, they promise your smile journey will be awesome. They offer affordable monthly payment plans, easy online scheduling, remote care options with your orthodontist and more. Visit their website or find them on Facebook, too.
Use our list to make the most of this very special day, and be sure to check back as we add more confirmed area trick-or-treat times.
All trick-or-treat times below are on Sunday, Oct. 31, unless noted. At this time, we have confirmed trick-or-treat hours from the following communities, based on information posted on their community website or social media pages:
We have yet to confirm the times for the towns below. These are the times they have followed in years past. Check back for official updates as Halloween approaches.
Homer: 3 to 7 p.m.
LeRoy: 4:30 to 8 p.m.
Mansfield: 5 to 8 p.m.
Rantoul: Oct. 30, 6 to 8 p.m.
Paxton: 5 to 8 p.m.
St. Joseph: 6 to 8 p.m.
Tolono: 5 to 7 p.m.
Tuscola: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
If your town isn’t on this list (and we know there are many that aren’t), send us an email with your confirmed trick-or-treat times and we’ll be sure to add them!
Find everything related to fall in Champaign-Urbana:
- Where to Take Fall Family Photos in Champaign-Urbana
- Champaign-Urbana Area Trick-or-Treat Hours
- Fall Leaf and Yard Waste Collection in Champaign-Urbana and Beyond
- 10+ Places to See Fall Foliage in Champaign-Urbana — Plus a Map
- Say Cheese: Champaign-Urbana Area Sites to Take Cute Fall-Themed Pics
- Have the Ultimate Outdoor Fall with Kids in the Champaign-Urbana Area
- Champaign-Urbana Area Fall Events and Activities
- Haunted Houses and Where to Get Scared in Champaign-Urbana
- Champaign-Urbana Area Halloween Events and Activities
- Our Favorite Fall Parades in Champaign-Urbana and Beyond
- 21 Things to Do in the Fall on a Budget in Champaign-Urbana
- Fall Fun in Chicago: Free Days at the Best Museums
- Fantastic Fall Festivals a Short Drive from Champaign-Urbana
- Fall Festivals in the Champaign-Urbana Area and Beyond
- Apples, Pumpkins and Corn Mazes in Champaign-Urbana and Beyond
- Where to Pick Apples Near Champaign-Urbana