PLEASE NOTE: This event has already occurred.
Please remember that events may be canceled or rescheduled last minute due to unpredictable weather or other factors. We encourage you to reach out to event organizers before heading out to an event to verify it is still happening.
Friday, Oct. 14, 5-11 p.m. | Saturday, Oct. 15, 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Get your flannel ready and come out for two days of fun fall festivities! Enjoy beer, music, kids activities, food trucks, and much more at this fall event!
Friday, October 14, 2022:
- 5pm-Event Opens
- 5pm-7pm | Hayrack Rides
- 5pm-7pm | Pumpkin Smashing
- 5pm-9pm | Kids Games and Activities
- 5:30pm | Lumberjack Show (50-55min)
- 6:30pm-7:30pm | MAIN STAGE – Tons O’ Fun Band
- 8pm-9pm | MAIN STAGE – Creole Stomp
- 9:30pm-11pm | MAIN STAGE – Shy Carter >>
- 11pm | Close
Saturday, October 15, 2022:
- 11am | Events Opens
- 11am-7pm | Hayrack Rides
- 11am-7pm | Pumpkin Smashing
- 11am-9pm | Kids Games and Activities
- 12pm | C.L.A.W. show
- 12pm | Prairie Farm Kids Music Show
- 1pm | Lumberjack Show (30mins)
- 2pm | Nate Evans Group Hot Pepper Eating Contest
- 2pm | Prairie Farm Kids Music Show
- 3pm | Lumberjack Show (30mins)
- 4pm | Mustache Contest
- 5pm | Lumberjack Show (30mins)
- 6:30pm-7:30pm | New Souls
- 8pm-9pm | Rory Book and the Volumes
- 9:30pm-11pm | Nickel and Dimes
- 11pm | Close
Ongoing activities include-Hayrack Rides, Inflatables/Games/Rides, Lumberjack Camps, and Pumpkin Smashing. Hosting live music, lumberjack shows, and various demonstrations.
They will have food provided by your favorite local food trucks and carnival food classics. They will also have the beer tent featuring locally made craft beer along with your favorite domestics!