Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center in Rantoul expands family nights to three days a week with free admission for children
The Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center gives families an opportunity to enjoy the pool together while saving some money every summer. This year there will be even more opportunities to bring up to two children into the aquatic center for free with a paying adult.
Family Night returns to Wednesday evening at Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center beginning June 9.
Bring up to two children into the aquatic center for free with an adult paying admission on Wednesday evenings between 7 and 9 p.m. (Adult admission is $6, both at the door and purchased ahead of time online.)
This year the pool has expanded the promotion to Friday and Saturday evenings from 4-7 p.m. with the same parameters.
2021 COVID-19 Procedures at Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center
According to a post on the Rantoul Recreation Department Facebook page:
- Must maintain social distancing when possible (front desk line, seating, slides, diving boards, concession stand, etc.)
- They highly recommend purchasing an annual pass or daily admission online ahead of time at myrantoul.com
- All patrons will be required to sign in at the front desk upon entering the facility
More to know about the Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center
- The full service concession stand is open from 1-6 p.m. daily
- Two great water slides that offer older participants thrills (must be at least 48 inches tall to ride)
- Zero-depth entry area for younger swimmers, including a favorite, the “froggy slide”
- Lap lanes and diving boards
Pricing for 2021
- Children 2 and under are free and must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times
- Ages 3 and up: $6 a day or $100 for a season pass
- Family pass (for up to four members of same household): $250
- Punch pass: 10 punches (visits) for $50