The Final Countdown is on! It’s less than a week to go until Justin Roberts and the Not Ready for Naptime Players take the stage for the Chambanamoms.com Back-to-School Bash on Sunday, Aug. 28. Showtime is 3 p.m. at the SoDo Theatre in downtown Champaign.
If you have not purchased your tickets yet, we have a very limited supply left. Tickets can be bought online; single tickets are available for $10 apiece or you can buy a family four-pack for $35. Tickets are only being sold online at this time.
If you’re coming to the concert, expect a fun, interactive show with plenty of opportunities for the kids to dance their sillies out.
Here’s what else you should know if you are joining us for the family concert event of the year:
- Parking downtown is free on the weekends! Visitors are welcome to take advantage of street parking on either side of the building without having to worry about meters. Parking is also available in the Christie Clinic or Busey Bank lots directly across from SoDo Theatre’s Neil Street entrance (entry will be through this door only).
- Not sure how to find the SoDo Theatre in downtown Champaign? Here is a great map.
- Kid- and family-friendly snacks, small bites and drinks will be available for purchase. Prices will range from 50 cents to $2.
- Justin Roberts will be available for photos with his fans after the show. He will also sign T-shirts and CDs (also available for purchase).
- Doors will open at 2 p.m.; if you bought your tickets online, you will check in with your name (and a printout if you have one, but not required) at the will-call table within the theater. Show is scheduled to start at 3 p.m.
- We’re thrilled to have Sarah Addison from Mix 94.5 as our mistress of ceremonies! Thank you Sarah!
We would like to thank O’Brien Toyota for making this event possible. Thank you O’Brien!