Editor's Note: As your family makes plans to head out to an event, we encourage you to confirm the details with event organizers - and remember to pack your masks! Some events may still be virtual, as well.
Teens, make a new craft at home every week this summer!
Pick up your kit at the Main Library’s Children’s Desk beginning at 10am on Thursday, while supplies last. They will be posting the how-to instructions at champaign.org/live and on our Facebook page. You can view the instructions starting at 11am and any time after!
Teens Take n’ Make kits are available on Thursdays, while supplies last, and are designed for students 6th through 12th grade.
Teen Take n’ Make Summer Series:
· May 27, Mini Fleece Tie Pillow
· Jun 3, Book Page Banners
· Jun 10, Intro to Bullet Journaling
· Jun 17, Pony Bead Keychain
· Jun 24, Stained Glass Jar
· Jul 1, Painted Rock Photo Stand
· Jul 8, Mini Notebook
· Jul 15, Paper Carnations
· Jul 22, Mixed Media Canvas
· Jul 29, Watercolor Bookmark
· Aug 5, No-Sew Pouch
· Aug 12, Beaded Bracelet
For all events at the library: