Editor's Note: As your family makes plans to head out to an event this fall, we encourage you to check with event organizers to confirm details - and remember to pack your masks!
We continue to share many events that are being held virtually - scroll down for the link on where to stream when applicable.
I-Power School of Gymnastics
A supervised time where participants are allowed to workout on their pace and desired skills. There is no actual instruction, but I-Power Staff is on hand to help each participant.
Participants must have a completed release and waiver form along with a signed Rules and Policies Form. Open gym is $7.00.
– Masks should be worn to enter the building
– Social Distancing is required inside
– Temperature checks will be taken at check-in
– Hand Sanitizer should be used at check-in
– Participants should bring water bottle
– We ask that participants remain home if they feel sick or have been around a family member that’s been sick
– All equipment must be cleaned after use
– Masks MUST remain on for anyone not actually doing gymnastics
Punch Cards can be purchased for $25.00 (5 punches) or $50.00 (10 punches)
TEEN/ADULT OPEN GYM
Reduced Capacity participant cap is 20 – first come, first serve