Editor's Note: As your family makes plans to head out to an event this fall, we encourage you to check with event organizers to confirm details - and remember to pack your masks!
We continue to share many events that are being held virtually - scroll down for the link on where to stream when applicable.
I-Power School of Gymnastics
School Age Open gym at I-Power School of Gymnastics for ages 5-12
Supervised playtime where participants can play and work on desired skills. No actual instruction is provided. Staff is on hand. Parents are required to stay with their child during open gym.
Cost $7 for ages 5-12 or Punch card: 5 visits for $25 or 10 visits for $50
– Masks should be worn to enter the building
– Social Distancing is required inside
– Temperature checks will be taken at check-in
– Hand Sanitizer should be used at check-in
– Participants should bring water bottle
– We ask that participants remain home if they feel sick or have been around a family member that’s been sick
– All equipment must be cleaned after use
– Masks MUST remain on for anyone not actually doing gymnastics