Editor's Note: As your family makes plans to head out to an event this fall, we encourage you to check with event organizers to confirm details - and remember to pack your masks!
We continue to share many events that are being held virtually - scroll down for the link on where to stream when applicable.
Preschool Open Gym at I-Power School of Gymnastics preschool for ages 0-5
Supervised playtime where participants can play. No actual instruction is provided. Staff is on hand.
Parents are required to stay with their child during open gym.
Cost $7 for ages 2-5 or Punch card: 5 visits for $25 or 10 visits for $50; FREE: under 2 years of age
– Masks should be worn to enter the building
– Social Distancing is required inside
– Temperature checks will be taken at check-in
– Hand Sanitizer should be used at check-in
– Participants should bring water bottle
– We ask that participants remain home if they feel sick or have been around a family member that’s been sick
– All equipment must be cleaned after use
– Masks MUST remain on for anyone not actually doing gymnastics