PLEASE NOTE: This event has already occurred.
Editor's Note: Many events are being canceled due to COVID-19. Please check out our "COVID-19: What You Need To Know" article for more information. While we are doing our best to keep up with event cancelations, when in doubt, please contact the event organizer.
Moultrie Douglas County Fairgrounds
Categories No Categories
The 2019 fair will be held July 7-12, 2019.
SATURDAY, JULY 13
- 10 a.m. – Beef Cattle Show
- 10 a.m. – Baby Pageant
(Exhibition Bldg. Admission $5)
- 10 a.m. – National Regional Junior Dorset Show,
followed by Market Lamb Show
- 6:30 p.m. – Me & Him
(FREE – Midway Stage)
- 5 p.m.-1 a.m. – Beer Tent Open
- 7:30 p.m. – Feudin’ Hillbillys
(Opening for Russell Dickerson)
- 9 p.m.- Russell Dickerson (Country) (South Grandstand)
Gates open 6:00 p.m., Admission @ gate $25
Beer sold at concert
- 10:30 p.m. – Feudin’ Hillbillys
Merchants Building open daily 5 p.m. to closing
Parking $5 per vehicle on fairgrounds
Carnival Rides – Mon-Thurs 6-10 p.m.; Fri & Sat 6-11 p.m.
For complete fair information, please click here