Editor's Note: As your family makes plans to head out to an event this fall, we encourage you to check with event organizers to confirm details - and remember to pack your masks!
We continue to share many events that are being held virtually - scroll down for the link on where to stream when applicable.
Show off your awesome costumes – VIRTUALLY! Get creative and submit your best DIY or store bought Halloween costumes.
*Pictures may be featured on the Champaign Park District website or social media platforms.
Eligibility & Rules:
• All Champaign County residents are eligible to enter the contest. Entries will be accepted October 19-23.
• Contestants may submit 1 photo of their completed costume to enter. A parent/guardian will need to submit photos for minors under the age of 16.
• E-mail costume submission photo to: email@example.com. Please include your first and last name, address, and phone number.
• Judges will choose winners based on these 4 categories:
* Funniest Costume
* Scariest Costume
* Best DIY Costume
* Overall Best Costume
• Winners will be announced on October 26.
• One winner per category; winners will receive a Halloween Candy Bucket which will can be picked up at the Douglass Community Center on October 27.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-398-2573