Editor's Note: As your family makes plans to head out to an event this summer, we encourage you to check with event organizers to confirm details - and remember to pack your masks!
We continue to share many events that are being held virtually - scroll down for the link on where to stream when applicable.
- Art Exhibition
- Art-Related Event
- Community Forum
- Crafts / Antiques Market
- Virtual Event
Goodthingz and For the Love of Hair are teaming up to bring you the Community Art Collaboration
The main goal is to spread support and encouragement for the community while sharing content that sparks creative minds.
–Guidelines and Criteria–
• Artists of all ages are welcome to contribute!
• Send as many photos of your creations as you like.
• Be mindful and considerate of others’ point of view. Be kind.
• The work was done (or completed!) during shelter in place time frame.
• All artwork submitted should be submitted by the artist themselves and be hand crafted!
–How it will work and how to submit your work!—-
• Photos of your work will be shared once a week on BOTH For the Love of Hair and Goodthingz social media AND on the Goodthingz wall. A photo of the wall will be shared to encourage community art each week!
• Submissions are to be sent via email then will be reviewed and shared each Friday during shelter in place. Submissions sent by Wednesday each week will appear in the Friday post!
• Write at least once sentence about how this work helped you or made you feel during the creative process
• Please include your name, age and completion date!
• Please send a photo of your work and your short description to Abby at email@example.com
–Submissions may be and it not limited to the following–
• Painting, drawing, digital media
• Hand lettering, zentangle, creative doodling
• Fabric (quilting) Fibers (yarn, weaving/spinning, embroidery and cross stitch)
• Pottery/ Metals/ Glass
• Clothing/ Jewelry/ Accessories
• Wood working/ Carpentry
• Paper mixed media
• Creative hair/ makeup/ costuming
Editor's Note: This is a virtual event. Please follow the link below to find the event. If a link is not included below (or anywhere else in the event description), or if the link does not work, please contact the event organizer for assistance.