Check one more thing off your list and order your holiday meal or dessert from a local Champaign-Urbana restaurant or bakery
A number of places to eat in Champaign-Urbana will be doing holiday meal orders just in time for Christmas
Being busy is par for the course during the holiday season. Shorten your list by ordering your holiday meal goodies ahead of time. We have compiled a list of where to order ahead for Christmas in Champaign-Urbana.
While all of these locales have been verified as of this posting, we recommend that you order early to get the best selection and to ensure you meet any order deadlines. We’ll continue to add to this list as we receive more info!
Thanks to Party in a Pinch Catering for presenting our Where to Pre-Order on Christmas post. Their passion is being a scratch-made extension of your home kitchen that includes bbq from their pit and smokers. They chef private family meals, and cater most events like private parties, corporate events, birthday parties, and teach cooking classes in home or at their professional kitchen. Find them on Facebook and Instagram.
Order ahead options (note ordering deadlines and pickup times):
Baldarotta’s Porketta & Sicilian Sausage, 300 S. Broadway Ave, Lincoln Square Mall, Urbana: Baldarotta’s Christmas dinners can be purchased as a full meal but there are also a la carte options. Orders can be placed online or over the phone at (217) 800-5726 during normal business hours. Holiday dinners are bake at home meals to be picked up Dec. 24 between 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Orders must be placed by Dec. 21 at 2 p.m.
Industrial Donut, 501 Commerce Dr., Savoy: A special Christmas-themed box will be available by preorder only. While supplies last. Donut delay.
Modern Family Dinners, 3308 Mission Dr. (The Fields), Champaign: Offering a Christmas turkey or ham feast for four people or 12 people. A la carte options also available – including lobster mac and cheese. Desserts and appetizers available. Check out the full offering at www.modernfamilydinners.com. Orders are due Dec. 12 by 2 p.m. for pickup on Dec. 22.
New Sweet Indulgence, 2149 S. Neil St., Champaign: Now accepting pre-orders for a lengthy list of Christmas items, including cookies, cakes, pies, tarts, Yule logs, take-and-bake rolls or scones, coffee, and hot chocolate. Order ASAP for Christmas by calling (217) 352-2433.
Pekara Bakery & Bistro, 811 W. Springfield Ave., Champaign: Holiday baked goods — including rolls, pies, cookies, babka, stollen, and more — can be pre-ordered until Dec. 12 for pick up on Dec. 17 or Dec. 23. Visit the website for menu and ordering information.
Piato Catering, 804 E. Main St., Urbana: Holiday meals are available and fully customizable. Piato also offers a menu of Christmas desserts and cookies from which to choose. Visit piatocafe.com for menu and ordering information. Orders need to be placed by Dec. 20 at 4 p.m. Pick up is on Dec. 24.
Tasty Tart, 405 S. Neil St., Champaign: Offering a Christmas box in a 4-pack holiday-themed box (preorders only) which includes Marshmallow Oreo, Strawberry Santa, Triple Chocolate, and Berry Lemon. Available for pickup on Dec. 23, 24, or 25.
Ye Olde Donut Shoppe, 1401 s. Neil St., Champaign: Get your Christmas-themed donuts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday through the holidays. You can pre-order the night before to ensure you get what you want! Some weekday availability; call to check on that before placing your order. Call (217) 359-3311 to order or order online.
If you know of other Champaign-Urbana area locations offering Christmas pre-orders, email us and we will add the information for our readers. Want to know all things holiday in Champaign-Urbana? Sign up for our Home for the Holidays email newsletter to make sure you stay informed of all the holiday happenings. Click to sign up today!
Everything Holiday Season In and Around Champaign-Urbana
- How to Have a Family-Friendly New Year’s Eve in Champaign-Urbana
- 5 Things to Do on Christmas Day in Champaign-Urbana
- Where to Eat on Christmas in Champaign-Urbana
- A Beloved University of Illinois Tradition Sings On: Dial-A-Carol Goes Live Dec. 8
- Where to Order Holiday Meals and Treats in Champaign-Urbana
- Holiday Giving and Volunteering in Champaign-Urbana
- Amazing Christmas Lights Around Champaign-Urbana and Beyond
- Where to Find Santa Claus in the Champaign-Urbana Area
- All Aboard: Polar Express Fun (Beyond the Train) in Champaign-Urbana
- Meals with Santa Claus in Champaign-Urbana
- Holiday Lights at the Zoo: Where to Drive From Champaign-Urbana
- 50+ Experience Gift Ideas for Kids in Champaign-Urbana
- Champaign-Urbana Holiday Bucket List: 35 Things To Do Before Christmas
- 10 Festive Indianapolis Destinations for a Family Holiday Getaway
- 8 Great Places to See Holiday Lights in Central Illinois
- Holiday Season Parades in and around Champaign-Urbana
- Where to Buy a Live Christmas Tree Near Champaign-Urbana
- Home for the Holidays: Shopping and Eating Locally in Champaign-Urbana
- Champaign-Urbana Area Holiday Events and Activities
- Champaign-Urbana Area Christmas Shows, Concerts, Performances and More