Find all the events and activities happening in Champaign-Urbana for your family to celebrate Valentine’s Day
Celebrate the ones you love with crafts, hearts, sweet treats and quality time together with your kids
The holiday of love is a fun time for families, too! Here’s our annual guide to family-friendly Valentine’s Day events in and around Champaign-Urbana. (We have another list for family date night events such as parent-child dances, many of which require advance registration, so check it out as soon as possible.)
Looking for ways to have a grownup night out? See our post on #chambanawithoutkids for the month of February.
We’ll keep adding Valentine’s Day events as we get them, so if you know of one, please submit it to our calendar.No Events
Find everything related to winter in Champaign-Urbana:
- Presidents Day in Indianapolis: Free Museums and More
- Midwest Indoor Waterparks Within a Few Hours of Champaign-Urbana
- Valentine’s Day Events and Activities for Families in Champaign-Urbana
- Winter Fun in Chicago: Free Days at the Best Museums
- Winter Road Trip: Visiting Ice Castles at Lake Geneva, Wis.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day in Indianapolis: Free Museums, Zoo and More
- Where to Ice Skate in Central Illinois and Beyond (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Have the Ultimate Outdoor Winter in the Champaign-Urbana Area
- Best Sledding in Champaign-Urbana
- Slide on your Snowshoes and Hit Trails Near You Around Central Illinois