Editor’s note: Champaign-Urbana Junior Woman’s Club is a sponsor of chambanamoms.com
Champaign-Urbana Junior Woman’s Club proudly presents our 62nd annual Tom Thumb Theatre production, Tale of Beauty and the Beast. Take your family and friends to Centennial High School Aldridge Auditorium on Friday, Jan. 29 at 7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 30 at 10:30 a.m. or 2 p.m., or Sunday, Jan. 31 at 2 p.m.
Here are Five Reasons to see Tale of Beauty and the Beast
1. This is a family-friendly event and is perfect for children of all ages with a beloved story, delightful characters, and toe-tapping music. The show will run slightly more than an hour. Children are encouraged to meet the characters after the show for photos and autographs!
2. This is an affordable way to introduce children to live theater. Tickets are $8 and may be purchased at the event.
3. See a timeless tale brought to life on stage. Watch the kindness and sincerity of Beauty tame the self-centered heart of the Beast. Laugh as the enchanted furniture help the Beast defend the castle against intruders. Enjoy lively music, singing and dancing.
4. Strengthen positive values in your children as they see that a life full of love and kindness is so much better than a life of greed and selfishness.
5. Help your community. CUJWC is a non-profit volunteer organization. Money raised from this event will be given to other not-for-profit groups in Champaign County. We are happy to continue the tradition of Tom Thumb Theatre with our 62nd annual production!
For more information, please visit our website at cujwc.org or call (217) 353-5005. Tickets may be purchased for $6 at Schnucks locations in Champaign, Urbana and Savoy through Jan. 27. They will also be available at the door for $8.
Do you want to win a family four-pack of tickets?