Mani and Pedis, Tips, and Gels. Looking for a place to get your digits polished? Our readers share with us their favorite nail salons in Champaign-Urbana . These recommendations were solicited from our readers via our Facebook page. (Please note these are reader recommendations, inclusion on this list does not mean an endorsement from chambanamoms.com. Providers change often; these recommendations were made in January 2014.)
- Modern Nails Salon, Champaign: “Modern Nails salon is the best!” “Amazing Service!” “I have found Modern Nails the most consistent no matter who you get!” Modern Nails had several recommendations by our readers. 1711 W Kirby Ave, Champaign. (217) 954-0500.
- Diamond Nails, Mahomet: “Diamond Nails!” 703 Franklin, Mahomet. (217) 586-6633.
- George John Salon, Savoy: “They do a nice job at George John Salon.” 109 Graham Drive, Savoy. (217) 352-2525.
- Maia Roman Spa, Urbana: “Maia Roman Spa by Bouffant Salon and Milo’s at the Pines is nice!” 2860 S. Philo Rd. Suite G, Urbana.(217) 344-6242.
- BJ’s Grand Salon, Champaign: “They did a great job and it was really pampering!” 3006 Crossing Court, Champaign. (217) 355-0505.
- Anna’s Nails, Champaign:. 905 S Neil St, Champaign. (217) 355-6135.
- Luxury Nails and Spa, Savoy: 115 Calvin Street, Savoy.(217) 351-5150.
- Magic Nails, Urbana: “I love Magic Nails!” Magic Nails had several recommendations by our readers. 202 E University Ave, Urbana. (217) 344-8020.
- Nailed Perfection at The Salon House, Champaign: “Belinda Spears at Nailed Perfection at The Salon House! I have half-inch cracks in my heels that she keeps under control!” “Belinda Spears at Nailed Perfection! She is fantastic!” Belinda had several recommendations by our readers. Unit D, 2918 Crossing Court, Champaign.(217) 898-3862.
- Star Nails, Savoy: “I love Star Nails in Savoy! They are only $23.00 and they are very clean, very nice, and they do a beautiful job- the leg and foot massage help too!” 1321 Savoy Plaza Ln, Savoy. (217) 352-4824.
- Lovely Nails, Champaign: “Lovely Nails in Champaign! I’ve been going for 10+ years! Can’t say enough about them!” “Lovely Nails is great!” Lovely Nails had several recommendations by our readers. 1903 N Neil St, Champaign. (217) 351-7913.
- Pro Nails, Urbana: “Pro Nails on Philo in Urbana” “I second Pro Nails on Philo Road. They include a hot stone massage. Sooo good!” Pro Nails had several recommendations by our readers. 2022 Philo Rd, Urbana. (217) 328-7430.
- Dazzling Nails, Champaign: “We like Dazzling Nails on Green by the viaduct next to Jimmy Johns.” 45 E Green St, Champaign. (217) 328-2650.
- Regal Nails, Urbana: “Regal Nails in the Urbana Walmart.” 100 S High Cross Rd, Urbana.(217) 344-0525.
- Merle Norman, Champaign: “They have one chair so I’d make an appointment but walk ins are welcome. Anne is very particular on being sanitary and does a great job.” 1123 W Windsor Rd, Champaign. (217) 359-8100.
- Baytowne Nails, Champaign: “Baytowne, off of Prospect. They have new owners, and they still do a great pedicure.” 909 Baytowne Dr, Champaign. (217) 398-4404.
- Angel Nails, Champaign: “Angel Nails by Lowe’s.” 2401 N Prospect Ave, Champaign. (217) 403-3988.
Where is your favorite place to get your nails done in Champaign-Urbana?