One Week Boutique returns to Champaign-Urbana for its fall sale Sept. 8-10, and we’re excited to partner with chambanamoms.com sponsor OWB to give you an opportunity to win a great giveaway.
Before there was chambanamoms, there was OWB. We have been shopping the sale since way back to its days at the Champaign County Fairgrounds, so we have some insight into what makes OWB a great opportunity for Champaign-Urbana area parents, guardians and anyone who loves kids.OWB is a great place to buy gently-used children’s clothing, baby gear, toys, books, maternity wear, and more.
The public sale takes place Sept. 8-10 at the former Hobby Lobby building, 2002 Glen Park Drive in Champaign, right off Mattis Avenue. Admission is $2 on Saturday but free on Sunday and Monday, half-price day (open noon – 7 p.m. each day).
Here are the Top 5 reasons to make One Week Boutique part of your back-to-school shopping budget this fall:
1. Great deals! The sale is a great way to stock up on fall/winter clothes, and it helps many local families earn extra income by consigning.
2. The sale builds community among Champaign-Urbana parents. You never know who you will run into at One Week Boutique.
3. The presale for first-time parents. Great way to help new parents save money and meet other new parents as well. (Registration required for this presale). ALERT: There is LOTS of space still left for the First Time Mom’s sale but they must register by Tuesday, Sept 4 at 11:50 p.m.! www.oneweekboutique.com
4. Buying gently-used items helps keep our community green. Recycling clothing, toys and baby gear with lots of life remaining is a win-win.
5. Unsold items from the sale stay in our community, and are donated to two places that are an important safety net for Champaign-Urbana area families — Crisis Nursery and the Center for Women in Transition.
Get $15 in Boutique Bucks – that could be five outfits! — by entering our simple giveaway contest. Here’s how:
Leave a comment and tell us: what is your favorite piece of fall/winter clothing?
For a second entry, share this post on your favorite social media site. Be sure to come back and let us know that you did, with a link, please.
Ready, Set, Go!
No purchase necessary. Contest will be wrapped up by noon. Thursday, Sept.6. Winner will be picked at random by random.org. Winner must respond to email notification by noon on 9 a.m. Friday, Sept. 7 or another winner will be selected. Open to U.S. residents 18 and older. Prize valued at $15 (no cash value).