One Week Boutique comes to town April 21-23, and we’re excited to partner with chambanamoms.com sponsor OWB to give you an opportunity to win a great giveaway.
Before there was chambanamoms, there was OWB. We have been shopping the sale since way back to its days at the Champaign County Fairgrounds, so we have some insight into what makes OWB a great opportunity for Champaign-Urbana area parents, guardians and anyone who loves kids.
The sale takes place April 21-23 at the former Hobby Lobby building, 2002 Glen Park Drive in Champaign, right off Mattis Avenue. Admission is $2 on Saturday, but free on Sunday and Monday (half-price day).
Here are our top 5:
1. Great deals! The sale is a great way to stock up on spring/summer clothes, and it helps many local families earn extra income by consigning.
2. The sale builds community among parents. You never know who you will run into at One Week Boutique.
3. The presale for first-time parents. Great way to help new parents save money and meet other new parents as well. (Registration required for this presale).
4. We love that mompreneur Donna Pepper, a Champaign-Urbana native, is always adding new things to the sale. This year, it’s the petting zoo on Sunday, April 22 from 1-4 p.m. — FREE!
5. Unsold items from the sale stay in our community, and are donated to two places that are an important safety net for Champaign-Urbana area families — Crisis Nursery and the Center for Women in Transition.
Get $15 in Boutique Bucks — that could be five outfits! — by entering our simple giveaway contest. Here’s how:
Leave a comment and tell us your favorite item to buy at One Week Boutique or if you’ve never shopped there, what you would like to shop for there.
For a second entry, share this post on your favorite social media site. Be sure to come back and let us know that you did, with a link, please.
Ready, Set, Go!
No purchase necessary. Contest will be wrapped up by noon. Thursday, April 19. Winner will be picked at random by random.org. Winner must respond to email notification by noon on Monday, Jan. 30, or another winner will be selected. Open to U.S. residents 18 and older. Prize valued at $15 (no cash value).